Here at the Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield, we pride ourselves on being one of the areas premier wedding venues. Offering an exceptional service from start to finish, every detail is considered to ensure your day is extra special. Our friendly and experienced staff are here to offer advice and assistance at every stage of your wedding preparations.
Licensed to care for every detail, with three fabulous suites to host everything you would wish for, from your Civil Ceremony through to your Wedding Breakfast and evening celebrations.
Our hotel has 104 bedrooms, including two honeymoon suites and ten executive bedrooms. Guests can take advantage of our extensive leisure facilities during their stay, including gym, pool, sauna, steam and spa or they can book an appointment with our resident beautician for a spot of pampering.
Your special day is our priority, no matter how large or small, we will make it a day to truly remember.
- Location - being located just off junction 33 of the M1 means we are easy and quick to find after a long journey. It also gives you access to the motorway network making us only a 10 minute drive from Sheffield and only an hour from Leeds and Nottingham.
- Flexibility of conference rooms - we can cater for every type of meeting from a small one to one interview through to a seminar or training session for 250 delegates. For large events needing breakout space we also have seven syndicate rooms.
- Leisure club - our recently refurbished leisure club offers spa, steam and sauna alongside a large 17.5 metre swimming pool so guests can relax and unwind. For those wanting to keep fit our well equipt gym is the perfect solution when away from home.
- Conference packages - we offer an all-inclusive conference package that offers fantastic value, including room hire, unlimited tea/coffee, morning/afternoon breaks, 3 course lunch, orange juice/water, sweet station, meeting survival kit, flipchart/screen.
- Loyalty scheme - overnight guests benefit from IHG's loyalty scheme - Priority Club and meeting and conference bookers collect Business Club points towards shopping vouchers, free hotel stays and food and beverage discounts